Sunday, July 17, 2011

An Insipiring Weekend......Thanks 73rd Infantry Battalion


Please be there for our 23rd Founding Anniversary on June 16, 2011, 02:00 P.M. sharp, a short message coming from a military, what pop to my mind right away is, I am not available, but his message was followed by, you are one of our awardees, that made me change my mind. I said yes for two reasons; first, I want to explore the new Fort Sarangani, known as 73rd I.B, and my second reason is of course to receive such award, that I still don't know for what reason I am being recognized.
Welcome sign as we entered Fort Sarangani
Arrived exactly 2 P.M sharp with Ma'am Beth of IPDP, in every event I make sure I looked my best.....
Men of 73rd I.B
Receiving the award, Ltc. Espuelas, Brig. Gen. Cruz & Gov. Migs

Cool trophy, "drift wood" found within the Camp

A muslim dance

Gov. Migs giving his mesage


w/ BM Gacula, BM Saguiguit, Ms. Jola Kanda - PM PGO-Kalinaw, Gov. Migs, Ms. Beth Farnazo - PM PGO-IPDP & Ms. Asma Akmad of PVGO

w/ Ltc. Espuelas

Exploring Fort Sarangani with Ma'am Beth and the 73rd's Women Club
Chika moments w/ 73rd Women's Club

Love this shoot, I look tall...

The 360 degree view from the camp


73rd Women's Club are the wives of the soldiers of 73rd I.B.


The outfit: Blazer from KAMISETA, African Print Dress from BEBE and Nude Shoes from PRIMADONNA

Who says when you're in a 5 inches heels you cant climb this.....
Written on the trophy: A Peace Trophy awarded to Ms. Myra Grace S. Nolasco, For her peace-building efforts in the area of peace mediation and promotion of harmonious relationship among the tri-people of Sarangani.
I would say, I just love what I do, I get to help others at the same time take on an adventure. Always be passionate & fashionable........ 

2 comments:

  1. for the works we had in partnership with 73rd IB, yong mga medical outreaches na ginawa namin sa mga bukid ng sarangani

    ReplyDelete