Tuesday, September 21, 2010

..........

..........can there be second chances? NO! when you left i questioned why? why do I have to know you, why does He allow us to be together when it's not for forever
now I have the answer.............I meet you to make me see the kind of man i deserve, the one who will be able to stand and fight for me, someone I can share the same advocacy (passion for education and volunteerism) with, someone who love the things I am passionate about (travel, photography, books and food) and most importantly the man whom I can willingly compromise the things that I have..............
he allows us to be together to make me learn my mistakes, when i left someone for you I believe I made the right choice, that I have only been honest about what i feel.........that time i thought it was the right choice, only because I was blinded, not by love but by the standards I thought I have found in you.
YES it was a lesson well taught.....lessons of life, months of praying for me to get over it and to find my peace within me came.......now I am happy to be me once again, happy and excited to be the best that I can be for the person who deserves me at my best, but there is one thing I wanna tell you THANK YOU for coming into my life because your leaving brings out the best in me....

No comments:

Post a Comment