Thursday, October 21, 2010

5 MONTHS AFTER........

I have for M.E., a business i opened with my high school friend Eden. for M.E. stands for MYRA & EDEN. A store made for you, it has a classy interiors that made you feel like you're at home choosing a dress or accessory that you want to wear.

I have "Red", a good friend who willingly gives his services for free, my bodyguard/secretary/driver, it's like having 3 in 1 coffee. My confidence booster, that i can do everything that i want to achieve. And my number "fan," who never fails to appreciate every achievements that i have. A person who is confident enough of who he is and is never afraid to live behind his position or his being an official just to be my "confidante" and friend. He can listens to my life dramas and make me smile after all the challenges. And I'll never forget, how he regularly gets and delivers my laundry. I'll forever cherish all the efforts you have made to your "BOSS" "SIR". I'm his "BOSS" and he's my "SIR".

I travelled, last May I spent 2 nights and 1 day in Davao with my sister and cousin, we went to David's Statue while eating "kwek-kwek" and buko juice, stayed at Ponce Suites in its unconventional interiors, breakfast at Dimsum, walked in Davao "Chinatown", lunch at Dencio's Hilltop, zip line at Excelerator and dinner at Yellow Cab Damusa Gateway and desserts later at Ice Giants. Last June, I went for a 2 days and 1 night trip with my cousin Miya in Lake Sebu, explore the Municipal Plaza of Lake Sebu and went up the Catholic Church, stayed in Punta Isla Lake Resort, visited T'boli Museum and take a long winding walk to Mountain View Resort, ate "Binuntis na Manok" for dinner, breakfast of bread & butter, zip line in Lake Sebu's highest zip line, trekked the 5 falls of the 7 falls, visited "Dalay Dulang"-the only living dream weaver, and lunch at Basilio's Marbel. last July, went for a 4-days vacay with Mama, Lola and Ma Be in Cebu; lunch at Gerry's Grill, checked - in at Holiday Plaza Hotel, dinner at Ocean Garden, explored Fort San Pedro, Magellan's Cross, Sto. Nino Basilica, Sto. Nino Museum, Lapu-Lapu Shrine, lunch at Sutokil, bought pasalubong at Alegre Guitars,dinner at Abuhan Dos, shopped at Ayala Center, breakfast at Abuhan Uno, Visited Casa Gorrido, Cebu Heritage Park, buy dried fish, coffee at Bo's Coffee, take the extreme Sky Walk and Edge Coaster.On the first week of October i went to Cagayan - Bukidnon trip with highschool YBL buddies, Chytzy and Juvy, meet with Jennifer at SM Cagayan de Oro, videoke at Green Box, river rafting with Bugsay Group, Zipline at Dahilayan Adventure Park, dinner at Maxs, ride Motorela,went to shop pasalubong at CDO's Divisoria, drink Tanduay Ice.....took an 8 hrs bus ride home via tacurong....
I can't asked for more but be thankful of the blessings I have in my life.......

No comments:

Post a Comment