Wednesday, August 25, 2010

fixing a brokenheart in Davao City......

well it's quite late to write about my davao trip, but its better late than never, or is it because i'm healed that i am able to write about it.....haha
my Davao trip was the first trip that i planned and the first ever trip that i spend my own money, because i'm hurting and i'm spending a lot, its a 2 nights and 1 day trip that i took with my sister and cousim Miya, my ultimate travel buddies......
me and my sister arrived in Davao City by 9:00 P.M, but its not yet late to make laag, activity that night; Dinner at Penongs, a stroll at David by Seawall and a "kwek-kwek" and buko juice for a midnight snacks....
1st Day
to start our day.....Breakfast at Dimsun Dinner, a walk at Davao's Chinatown, Check-in at Ponce Suites the Unconventional Center, waited for my cousin and had a full lunch at Dencio's (bagoong rice, mandaragat soup and adobo)....and to let go of all the pain inside i need something extreme, the answer is "D' Excelerator" (extreme zip, extreme speed), i had it in superman style, if only i can fly and soar to let go of all the pain inside, for a minute everything stand still i have my world, "THUD!!!" its the zip break, wake up to the real world.........you cant simply escape, PAIN is still inside.......after taking the extreme, a cup of coffee maybe can ease IT......coffee at Ponce Suites and we explore the unconventional, no matter how unconventional and extreme around us, we still need to keep our sanity, as i tried my best to take a nap after all the extremes.....
Dinner
Dinner at Damusa, Yellow Cab (calzone, potato halves and Charlie Chan noodles)....all i need is to face the things that for a time i tried to avoid, a place full of Yellow,  yellow is still my favorite no matter how much pain that color brings me because at one point in my life it made me smile. well i didn't eat Pizza, our fave bonding but i was able to face the many pictures of pizza around, haha, and whats dinner without dessert, Ice Giants ice cream......hmmp this again reminded me of our yoghurt moments, but try to look at yoghurt has "hurt" on it, haha........well i pray that my next travel story is a travel no longer to fix a broken heart..........

No comments:

Post a Comment