Sunday, August 29, 2010

my bundle of joy, our blessing......


never expecting that in the 24 years of my life with only my younger sis with me, that one day, a new bundle of joy will blessed our family...he is a gift from heaven to our family, for me he was the ultimate gift i receive in my 24 years, he blessed our family on the day i celebrate my 24th birthday..........

..........FAST FORWARD.................................2010
our gift, ate's lucky charm, an angel, a blessing......no words can best describe who he is for all of us, he came at the time when my sister is about to enter medical school, which means, financially it will be quite hard for my parents and i am in my 2nd year in law school, here another mouth to feed, a six months old baby boy that my parents have to take care of, but not a single NO came from me and my sister,the moment we laid our eyes to him we just love him and all we wanted is to have him in the family, four years later, he is indeed our ultimate joy

.........................................WE LOVE YOU BRO...........................................................................
W/ PAPA

No comments:

Post a Comment